July 19 – 23 2018
Can you believe it’s been 30 years since we graduated from HHS? We are very excited to offer the opportunity to get together to celebrate our 30 year reunion jointly with the classes of 1987 and 1988! Below are a few details to help you get your reservation started. We are still working out the details and will follow up as we learn more.
- We will sail on Royal Caribbean’s “Majesty of the Seas” on a three-night Bahamian Cruise, leaving Port Canaveral, FL on July 20, 2018. We will visit Nassau and Coco Cay, Royal Caribbean’s private island.
- Individual bookings can be made by emailing Jill Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendees will book their own flights into Orlando International Airport (MCO), arriving July 19 and departing July 23rd. Ground transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral will be determined later.
- There will probably be a get-together for dinner at or near the Hotel in Orlando on July 19. More details about that event to follow.
- If you need help with hotel accommodations before or after your stay, please contact Jill for more information. Jill is also a Disney travel agent and can help book Disney accommodations if you decide to stay and visit Disney.
- Room prices are based on double occupancy and start at $919.88 for an interior room, and $1019.88 for an ocean view room. Deposits of $200 will be due at time of booking with the remaining balance due no later than May 6, 2018. There can be up to four people in a room. However, the room price can fluctuate based on category, so please check with the travel agent for accurate pricing. If you are sharing a room with a roommate, both must be ready to commit and provide information when the reservation is made.
- Rooms are being held for class of ’87 and ’88 graduates until December 15. After that, they will be opened up to graduates of other years.
- Travel insurance is available for $29.00/person.
- It is customary to tip servers and stateroom attendants. You may choose to pre-pay gratuities for $40.50/person.
- It is our plan to have coordinated activities on the ship; we are working with the RC staff to arrange them.
- Drinks are extra, of course. Here is some information on drink packages: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/category/category/unlimited-alcohol-packages
There will be a registration page for the reunion up in the next few weeks.